Friday, January 21, 2011

scary soft

in my dream last night everyone i knew lived in houses in the woods. i was sitting outside on a big tree stump with my brother danny and we were trying to figure out how to get our boombox to work, when all of a sudden we were attacked by a retarded bear. it had a head that looked like it came from a nicholas di genova drawing... big solid black alien-esque eyes, and really long skinny gnarly teeth. the bear stood up and grabbed me by the leg and lifted me straight up off the ground up-side-down. i was swinging around, dangling there, using my arms to try to get away... i kept thinking "please don't bite me... ooh you're so soft... please don't bite me... wow, i can't even believe how soft you are... please don't kill me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment